On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:54:42AM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote: > On Wed, 6 May 2020 at 19:32, Patrick Williams wrote: > Looking up through the thread I can't find the email where > Amithash gave his reviewed-by tag -- did I miss it? I probably shouldn't have done this. I asked Amithash off-list for his approval to add his Reviewed-by. I'll ask him to reply to this with confirmation. > PS: for the future, v2/v3 etc patches should be sent as > fresh emails, not as followups/replies to the v1. Thanks. I missed this detail when I read [1] before but I see it now. It seems like LKML tends to do the opposite? 1. https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch -- Patrick Williams