On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 03:22:14PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 02:55:58PM +0300, Serge Semin wrote: > > BTW I experience a problem with vger.kernel.org. For some reason a few days ago > > it started bouncing my emails back sent to the GPIO/MIPS/SPI/kernel mailing lists. > > I've sent multiple backward messages to the postmaster (postmaster (dog) vger.kernel.org) > > with the bounce text, but still with no response. Could you tell me who should I > > bother with this problem to get a help with its solution? > Perhaps, helpdesk@kernel.org ? vger is completely separate to kernel.org in terms of admin. Usually the bounce messages from vger say why things are being bounced, there's a good chance that either mail to you is bouncing and Dave got annoyed with you and is trying to get your attention or something you're doing is looking like spam.