* Canada Offer
@ 2020-05-26 16:03 Felix
From: Felix @ 2020-05-26 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

I hope you are doing great?

This is Felix from Toronto-Canada. I have a lucrative business
offer that will benefit us both immensely within a very short
period of time. However, I need your initial approval of interest
prior to further and complete details regarding the deal.

Thanks,

Felix.

* Canada Offer
@ 2020-05-26 16:03 Felix