On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:01:27PM +0530, Sumit Semwal wrote: > On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 16:57, Sumit Semwal wrote: > > > If this is useful factor it out into a helper or the core, other devices > > > also have status bits saying if the regulator is enabled. It looks like > > > this may be mainly trying to open code something like enable_time, with > > > possibly some issues where the time taken to enable varies a lot. > > Makes sense; I am not terribly familiar with the regulator core and > > helpers, so let me look and refactor accordingly. > Does something like this make sense, or did I misunderstand your > suggestion completely? I'll send the updated patches accordingly. I guess.