On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 01:39:18PM -0700, James Feist wrote: > On 6/16/2020 12:47 PM, Matt Spinler wrote: > > Also, it may be overkill to need to  read in the same registry for every > > language, as there could > > be dozens and realistically they will never all be used on a single > > system, but if the desire is only > > to load them at startup before the current language is known I don't > > really see a way around it. > > I think this would require a default language and a bmcweb reload if the > language changed? Its probably ok to change languages after startup, as > long as the default language is loaded immediately to lower the chances > of run-time issues. As changing languages is probably a very infrequent > operation. Couldn't two users of the same machine request / require different languages? I know that any machine used by the Australian developers on this project I'd need to change the settings on so that I get the proper spelling of color. -- Patrick Williams