On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 09:31:30AM +0200, Antonio Raffaele wrote: > Hi I'm trying to create a qemu virtual machine that runs windows 10. I > would like to try to make it almost indistinguishable from a real computer > (I know it's impossible, but at least I get close). I have already changed > any suspicious identifiers (smbios, hard disk, card network and so on, > host-passthroug cpu etc.) But now checking the various components that the > guest computer recognizes, I realized (through the hwinfo64 program) that > in the bus section, then pcibus there are devices called "Red Hat , Device > ID "and with the same devicename, as device class have:" PCI-to-PCI Bridge > ". Is there a way to change the devicename of these virtual compontents > (maybe even changing the qemu source)? As far as I know there is no command-line parameter for overriding PCI Vendor/Device IDs. If you are able to modify the QEMU source code you can change the PCIDeviceClass fields. For example, in hw/pci-bridge/pci_bridge_dev.c: k->vendor_id = PCI_VENDOR_ID_REDHAT; k->device_id = PCI_DEVICE_ID_REDHAT_BRIDGE; Stefan