On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 10:57:19AM +0300, Kirill A. Shutemov wrote: > On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 09:40:19PM -0700, James Jones wrote: > > This implies something is trying to use one of the old > > DRM_FORMAT_MOD_NVIDIA_16BX2_BLOCK format modifiers with DRM-KMS without > > first checking whether it is supported by the kernel. I had tried to force > > an Xorg+Mesa stack without my userspace patches to hit this error when > > testing, but must have missed some permutation. If the stalled Mesa patches > > go in, this would stop happening of course, but those were held up for a > > long time in review, and are now waiting on me to make some modifications. > > > > Are you using the modesetting driver in X? If so, with glamor I presume? > > Yes and yes. I attached Xorg.log. Attached now. -- Kirill A. Shutemov