On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 12:24:07PM -0700, Nick Desaulniers via groups.io wrote: > I'm trying to put together a Micro Conference for plumbers focused on > LLVM. In particular, I'd like to have a session that focuses on > Continuous Integration (KernelCI, 0day bot, tuxbuild, kernel > configuration space, and LLVM buildbots). > I'm curious, are you all planning on attending the conference? I think most of the KernelCI people will be there. > If so, would such a session be of interest to attend or speak at? I'd certainly be interested, I think some of the other Arm people would be too. > the LLVM MC, or even if it is of value or not? One thing I'm curious > is what happens for two concurrent MCs if leads need to attend both? > Maybe the conference committee can help us avoid such scheduling > contention? In the past the organizers have tried to avoid scheduling issues when they've been highlighted to them. I'm not sure if the conference being online will make that less of an issue than normal.