On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 01:57:19PM -0700, Sowjanya Komatineni wrote: > Tegra VI I2C is part of VE power domain and typically used for > camera usecases. > > VE power domain is not always on and is non-IRQ safe. So, IRQ safe > device cannot be attached to a non-IRQ safe domain as it prevents > powering off the PM domain and generic power domain driver will warn. > > Current driver marks all I2C devices as IRQ safe and VI I2C device > does not require IRQ safe as it will not be used for atomic transfers. > > This patch has fix to make VI I2C as non-IRQ safe. > > Reviewed-by: Dmitry Osipenko > Signed-off-by: Sowjanya Komatineni Applied to for-next, thanks!