On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 12:32:12 +0200 Petr Mladek wrote: > > At some point we could consider *replacing* CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT with > > CONFIG_LOG_TEXT_BUF_SHIFT and CONFIG_LOG_DICT_BUF_SHIFT config > > options. But I don't see an immediate need for new replacement options. > > I guess that we will end with this. Maybe we will even need to add > CONFIG_LOG_DESC_BUF_SHIFT. But let's keep the single option for now > until people complains. I agree, and I also think it is fine to have h8300 have a different default config than the rest of the archs. -- Steve