On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 04:50:58PM +0200, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > Hi, > > Seems that we have different hardware, so the first question is > first the most interesting thing: how much does the hw actually differ, > especially do they require different device trees? > > Can you provide me a photo of your hardware? > Or is it a Shine 3? It is a Shine 2HD > > Mine is at https://misc.andi.de1.cc/tolino2.jpg Mine: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/neuschaefer/linux/Tolino-Shine2HD.jpg It appears to be the next PCB revision (+4A3 instead of +4A2), but I think the PCB layout looks the same. The Realtek-based Wifi module is exactly where the CyberTan WC121 was. Jonathan