On Jul 30 09:48, Peter Maydell wrote: > On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 23:19, Emanuele Giuseppe Esposito > wrote: > > > > pci_dma_rw currently always returns 0, regardless > > of the result of dma_memory_rw. Adjusted to return > > the correct value. > > > > Signed-off-by: Emanuele Giuseppe Esposito > > We also have the equivalent patch from Klaus Jensen back in 2019 > which got reviewed at the time but seems to have gotten lost along the way: > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11184911/ > > thanks > -- PMM > Yes, I posted this a while back because I need that return value in the emulated nvme device - so please don't make it void ;) My patch was part of a series that has not gone in yet, but I can resend seperately - or you can just apply the patch from Emanuele. It's no biggie to me as long as the fix is there! Klaus