On Thu 2020-08-20 09:16:18, Linus Torvalds wrote: > On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 2:23 AM Pavel Machek wrote: > > > > Yes, it seems they make things work. (Chris asked for new patch to be > > tested, so I am switching to his kernel, but it survived longer than > > it usually does.) > > Ok, so at worst we know how to solve it, at best the reverts won't be > needed because Chris' patch will fix the issue properly. > > So I'll archive this thread, but remind me if this hasn't gotten > sorted out in the later rc's. Yes, thank you, it seems we have a solution w/o the revert. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html