On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 06:50:29PM -0500, Glenn Washburn wrote: > On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 18:44:35 -0500 > Glenn Washburn wrote: > > > Here dev is a grub_cryptodisk_t and dev->offset is offset in sectors > > of size native to the cryptodisk device. The function grub_disk_read > > expects that the given start sector is in the native grub sector > > size, so dev->offset must be converted as well. Create function > > grub_disk_from_native_sector to convert disk sectors to grub sectors. > > Upon reviewing my previous patch, I realized that the updated commit > message had gotten lost. So this only changes the commit message and > not the diff itself. I don't think its imperative to have this updated > commit message, but I do think it more clearly and accurately describes > the patch. > > Glenn I did already update the commit's title in v2 of my patch series, but not its body. I'll pick your improvement if there's a need for v3 of my patch series, thanks! Patrick