On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 04:24:38PM -0700, Douglas Anderson wrote: > This is like commit 3d3451124f3d ("mmc: sdhci-msm: Prefer asynchronous > probe") but applied to a whole pile of drivers. This batch converts > the drivers that appeared to be around in the v4.14 timeframe. The LTS granularity of patches is a nice idea! I will keep it in mind. > > Signed-off-by: Douglas Anderson In general, I like more coverage of async probing. It makes sense for SD/MMC, I think. Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang > drivers/mmc/host/renesas_sdhi_internal_dmac.c | 1 + > drivers/mmc/host/renesas_sdhi_sys_dmac.c | 1 + For these two also: Tested-by: Wolfram Sang # SDHI drivers The speedups somewhat match the expected values and no regressions when checksumming a large file.