On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 08:18:13AM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > On Wed, Sep 09, 2020 at 03:30:57PM -0500, Eddie James wrote: > > Mask the IRQ status to only the bits that the driver checks. This > > prevents excessive driver warnings when operating in slave mode > > when additional bits are set that the driver doesn't handle. > > > > Signed-off-by: Eddie James > > Reviewed-by: Tao Ren > > I reconsidered and applied it now because this helps whenever slave mode > is used. So, applied to for-current, thanks! If someone could provide a Fixes tag, that would be welcome. For me, not knowing the HW it doesn't look trivial to determine.