On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 04:09:05PM +0800, Coiby Xu wrote: > v10 > - Use a linked list of VuFdWatch objects to keep kick info [Stefan] > - Merge improvements and fixes from Stefan > - Rename libvhost-user's vu_message_read to vu_message_read_default [Kevin] > - When shutting down the client, wait for the coroutine of processing > vhost-user messages to be finished [Kevin] > - Allocate struct req_data on the heap [Kevin] > - Improve coding of qtest case [Thomas] > - Fix several memory leaks detected by ASAN Great, thank you for sending this. I spent Friday looking at the first few patches and running qemu-storage-daemon with this. I will post a follow-up series with cleanups and port it to the new QAPI block exports API (NBD, FUSE, vhost-user-blk, etc). Kevin is currently on vacation but will be back soon. If he has no further comments we could merge this. Stefan