On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 05:45:51AM +0000, Vijay Khemka wrote: > > Yes I have 2 chassis instance xyz/openbmc_project/chassis0 and xyz/openbmc_project/chassis_system0. > Later one is used for AC reset. Can we do a query to see if 'chassis_system0' exists and use it first and then 'chassis0' if not? I think we need to do some enhancement to x86-power-control though also to only create this 'chassis_system0' object if configured. I believe the current code change you did does it always, even if the systemd-target is empty. -- Patrick Williams