On Sep 24 19:24, Keith Busch wrote: > On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 10:45:00PM +0200, Klaus Jensen wrote: > > Finally, I wrote this. I am *NOT* saying that this somehow makes it > > better, but as a maintainer, is a big deal to me since both series are > > arguably a lot of code to maintain and support (both series are about > > the same size). But - I am not the only maintainer, so if Keith (now > > suddenly placed in the grim role as some sort of arbiter) signs off on > > Dmitry's series, then so be it, I will rest my case. > > I think it's neat there's enough interest in ZNS that we have multiple > solutions to consider. > Yes - it is a luxury problem :) > I'm still catching up from virtual conferencing, but I should be able to have a > look over the weekend. I know everyone's put a lot of work into the development > of this capability, so maybe there's something to be taken from both? Not sure > yet if that's feasible, but I'll have a better idea on that later. Thanks Keith, sounds good.