On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 06:49:37PM -0400, Khalil Blaiech wrote: > From: Khalil Blaiech > > Add BlueField I2C driver to offer master and slave support for > Mellanox BlueField SoCs. The driver implements an SMBus adapter > and interfaces to multiple busses that can be probed using both > ACPI and Device Tree infrastructures. > > The driver supports several SMBus operations to transfer data > back and forth from/to various I2C devices. It is mainly intended > to be consumed by userspace tools and utilities, such as i2c-tools > and decode-dimms to collect memory module information. > > On the other hand, the driver has a slave function to support, > among others, an IPMB interface that requires both master and > slave functions to handle transfers between the BlueField SoC > and a board management controllers (e.g., BMC). > > Signed-off-by: Khalil Blaiech > Reviewed-by: Vadim Pasternak Applied to for-next, thanks!