On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 11:24:13AM +0900, Masami Hiramatsu wrote: > > Right, this is expected. The patch is based on jpoimboe/objtool/core, > > which has extra commits. > > Has that series already submitted to LKML? I need to look at the series too. > Or, Josh, can you review it and if it is OK, please pick it to your series > and send it. I believe those patches were dropped from -tip because of a build issue. Vasily, can you repost fixed versions of those patches, based on tip/objtool/core, along with this new patch? -- Josh