On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 03:36:11PM +0000, Dave Stevenson wrote: > Hi Maxime > > On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 at 07:46, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > The infoframes are sent at a regular interval as a data island packet, > > so we don't need to wait for them to be sent when we're setting them up. > > > > However, we do need to poll when we're enabling since the we can't > > update the packet RAM until it has been sent. > > > > Let's add a boolean flag to tell whether we want to poll or not to > > support both cases. > > > > Suggested-by: Dave Stevenson > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > That looks like it should do what was intended - thanks. > > Reviewed-by: Dave Stevenson Applied, thanks! Maxime