On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 07:29:32PM +0900, Yoshihiro Shimoda wrote: > Add pre_req and post_req support to improve performance. > > Inspired by a patch in the BSP by Masaharu Hayakawa. > > Signed-off-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda So, I tested this on H3 ES2.0 and M3-N with interesting results. H3 ES2.0 has a significant speedup: with: 254MB/s, without 207MB/s M3-N speedup is smaller but general throughput is much better: with: 262MB/s, without 250MB/s Same kernel, both systems idle otherwise. I don't think it has to do with the number of CPU cores, but more that the SDHI revision is a tad newer maybe? Patch looks good, too: Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang Tested-by: Wolfram Sang