* AXP803 Driver
@ 2020-12-18 18:41 Anton Gorlov
From: Anton Gorlov @ 2020-12-18 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all.

Are there any plans to support AXP803 power regulator in u-boot?

* AXP803 Driver
@ 2020-12-19 16:15 ` Torsten Duwe
From: Torsten Duwe @ 2020-12-19 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 21:41:28 +0300
Anton Gorlov <stalker@locum.ru> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Are there any plans to support AXP803 power regulator in u-boot?

Well, I already wrote some generic AXP driver, inspired by the code in
the Linux kernel:

https://build.opensuse.org/source/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot/0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch

It needs some more clean-up and maybe separation into smaller patches,
which both I've not gotten at yet.

	Torsten

* AXP803 Driver
@ 2020-12-19 23:41   ` Torsten Duwe
From: Torsten Duwe @ 2020-12-19 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 17:15:21 +0100
Torsten Duwe <duwe@lst.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 21:41:28 +0300
> Anton Gorlov <stalker@locum.ru> wrote:
>
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Are there any plans to support AXP803 power regulator in u-boot?
>
> Well, I already wrote some generic AXP driver, inspired by the code in
> the Linux kernel:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/source/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot/0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch

Sorry, linked too deeply; open build service gets picky here.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot

Should get you to "0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch"
without logging in.

@ 2020-12-19 23:43     ` Anton Gorlov
From: Anton Gorlov @ 2020-12-19 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Thank you!

20.12.2020 2:41, Torsten Duwe ?????:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 17:15:21 +0100
> Torsten Duwe <duwe@lst.de> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 21:41:28 +0300
>> Anton Gorlov <stalker@locum.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> Are there any plans to support AXP803 power regulator in u-boot?
>>
>> Well, I already wrote some generic AXP driver, inspired by the code in
>> the Linux kernel:
>>
>> https://build.opensuse.org/source/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot/0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch
>
> Sorry, linked too deeply; open build service gets picky here.
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot
>
> Should get you to "0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch"
> without logging in.
>
>> It needs some more clean-up and maybe separation into smaller patches,
>> which both I've not gotten at yet.
>
> 	Torsten

* AXP803 Driver
@ 2020-12-20 16:40       ` Torsten Duwe
From: Torsten Duwe @ 2020-12-20 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 02:43:25 +0300
Anton Gorlov <stalker@locum.ru> wrote:

> Thank you!

You're welcome, sorry for the inconvenience.

> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:duwe:Teres-I/u-boot
> >
> > Should get you to "0103-Add-AXP803-PMIC-support.patch"

> >> It needs some more clean-up and maybe separation into smaller
> >> patches, which both I've not gotten at yet.

Which platform are you trying to enable, if I may ask?

	Torsten