Hi! > > Any updates on that? > > > > I don't believe Torsten's concerns are simply about *applying* patches > > but more about these long periods of radio silence. That kills > > Exactly. I could live with replies in the style of "old" Linus like: > "Your code is crap, because it does X and Y". Then I knew how to > proceed. But this extended silence slows things down a lot. Well... you know. We now have code of conflict, so maintainers are not supposed to tell submitters that their code is ****. So... you get silence. Pavel -- p http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek