Hello Arnd, On Fri, Jan 08, 2021 at 11:55:06PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > * efm32 -- added in 2011, first Cortex-M, no notable changes after 2013 It was quite fun to work on Cortex-M and cooperate with Energymicro and ARM. But apart from the nice memorys there is I think little gain in keeping efm32. I understood your mail as offer to care for removing? If so, please go on with efm32. If it helps you I can prepare patches to remove the platform, too. Best regards and thanks for you taking care, Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |