On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 05:37:36PM +0000, Colin Ian King wrote: > On 11/01/2021 16:35, Mark Brown wrote: > > This doesn't apply against current code, please check and resend. > ..both set ret to non-zero, which I believe will throw a subsequent > warning messagethat's not strictly related. > my fix was acked by zhucancan@vivo.com, so I'm now confused what is the > *correct* fix. Quite probably yours in which case it'll need rebasing - IIRC I looked at the various patches at fairly separate times and didn't connect them, my workflow is based on queueing things for automated processing later so I won't always remember seeing something similar.