Hi Benson, On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:19:44AM -0800, Benson Leung wrote: > On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 08:34:15AM -0800, Daisuke Nojiri wrote: > > This patch adds a driver for PCHG (Peripheral CHarGer). PCHG is a > > framework managing power supplies for peripheral devices. > > > > This driver creates a sysfs node for each peripheral charge port: > > > > /sys/class/power_supply/PCHGn > > > > where is the index of a charge port. > > > > For example, when a stylus is connected to a NFC/WLC port, the node > > prints: > > > > /sys/class/power_supply/PCHG0/ > > capacity=50 > > status=Charging > > type=Wireless > > > > Signed-off-by: Daisuke Nojiri > > This change seems reasonable to me. I've reviewed the cros_ec_commands header, > and it looks good. > > Sebastian, do you have any comments on this? I can merge this through the > chrome/platform tree if we have your Acked-By. There is an unresolved feedback from Guenter Roeck. I wanted to provide a link to lore, but it looks like it did not made it through. I guess that's why there was no further reply to his mail. -- Sebastian