Hello Simon, On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 11:12:09AM -0500, Simon South wrote: > The documentation for clk_get_rate() in include/linux/clk.h states the > function's result is valid only for a clock source that has been > enabled. However, the Rockchip PWM driver uses this function in two places > to query the rate of a clock without first ensuring it is enabled. > > Fix this by modifying rockchip_pwm_get_state() and rockchip_pwm_apply() so > they enable a device's PWM clock before querying its rate (in the latter > case, the querying is actually done in rockchip_pwm_config()) and disable > the clock again before returning. > > Reported-by: Uwe Kleine-König > Signed-off-by: Simon South I already reviewed this patch in v3 and gave my Reviewed-by: Uwe Kleine-König You make it a bit easier if you add the received tags for new iterations. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |