On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 09:43:00AM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote: > On 21-01-21, 11:49, David Gibson wrote: > > If you're using overlays, you probably need the -@ flag, for both the > > base file and the overlays, which AFAICT is not already the case. > > I think the idea was to do that in the platform specific Makefiles, > unless I have misunderstood that from earlier discussions. So a > platform may want to do that per-file or just enable it for the entire > platform. Hm, ok. Any platform that does anything with dtbo files is likely to want it, though. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson