On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 05:24:56PM +0000, Andre Przywara wrote: > The Allwinner H616 SoC has two EMAC controllers, with the second one > being tied to the internal PHY, but also using a separate EMAC clock > register. > > To tell the driver about which clock register to use, we add a parameter > to our syscon phandle. The driver will use this value as an index into > the regmap, so that we can address more than the first register, if > needed. > > Signed-off-by: Andre Przywara Acked-by: Maxime Ripard Maxime