All of lore.kernel.org
* Hardware output loopback toggle buttons
       [not found] <1612277004197335005-webhooks-bot@alsa-project.org>
@ 2021-02-02 14:43 ` GitHub pull_request - opened
From: GitHub pull_request - opened @ 2021-02-02 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

alsa-project/alsa-tools pull request #4 was opened from pfandl:

Hi, as promised in the sound/pci/rme9652 patch here are the user land changes which provide the user the ability to toggle the hardware output loopback functionality per output channel. I tried to hide the buttons for devices which do not expose the snd controls yet, but due to probably unnecessary struggle i cancelled that. Please let me know though should you want them removed for not yet enabled devices.

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-tools/pull/4
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-tools/pull/4.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-tools

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-02 14:44 UTC | newest]