Hi Kyle, On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 02:47:28PM +0200, Heikki Krogerus wrote: > You need to document those exported functions! You need to do that in > any case, but in this case it's very important, because the purpose of > these functions is not clear from the ctx. > > I'm sorry for noticing that so late. Since you do need to fix that, > please see if you can also store that detail in the partner device > object instead of the port object. I'm attaching here my (quite crude) proposal how to do this. It should give you an idea what I'm after here. Br, -- heikki