Am Mon, 8 Feb 2021 16:22:54 +0000 schrieb Ian Jackson : > With my maintainer hat on: this is a useful development but I am not > sure about the choice of -T, and the choice to make this a > migrate-specific option. Most unix things that have an option to > print timestamps use `-t`. But we have already stolen `-t` as a > global option for "prinht CR as well as LF". Hrmf. Was 'xl -t' intentionally left out of xl.c:help()? It is only mentioned in the xl man page. If yes, my change will also omit it. If no, I will add it along with the global -T option. Olaf