Hi! > > > +config GNSS_MOTMDM > > > + tristate "Motorola Modem TS 27.010 serdev GNSS receiver support" > > > + depends on SERIAL_DEV_N_GSM > > > > You need to post this driver together with the serdev-ngsm driver. This > > one cannot currently even be built without it, but we also need to see > > the greater picture here. > > Well, here it is, for greater picture. But it is not ready. Current > problem I have is gsm_serdev_register_tty_port(). The way I do > platform device registration causes oops on module unload. Help with > that would be welcome I would not mind comments on parent patch and some help here. Basically I tried to work around limitation in int serdev_device_add(struct serdev_device *serdev) { ... /* Only a single slave device is currently supported. */ if (ctrl->serdev) { ... return -EBUSY; Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek