On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 12:28:22PM +0100, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > On 2/3/21 6:23 PM, Cleber Rosa wrote: > > Which is useful to select tests that depend/use a particular feature. > > Is that a question? > No, it's not a question. I meant: "add a tag which is useful to select tests...". I guess this statement followed a similar previous broken approach of mine, reusing the commit title to give it meaning. I'll try to keep avoid that in the future, thanks for asking about it. > Why keep this last in your series? > No reason... it doesn't impact any pre or post patches in the series AFAICT. Cheers, - Cleber.