Hi all, On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 07:52:56 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) > produced these warnings: > > Documentation/networking/filter.rst:1053: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string. > Documentation/networking/filter.rst:1053: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string. > Documentation/networking/filter.rst:1053: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string. > Documentation/networking/filter.rst:1053: WARNING: Inline emphasis start-string without end-string. > > Introduced by commit > > 91c960b00566 ("bpf: Rename BPF_XADD and prepare to encode other atomics in .imm") > > Sorry that I missed these earlier. These have been fixed in the net-next tree, actually. I was fooled because an earlier part of the net-next tree has been included in the wireless-drivers (not -next) tree today so these warnings popped up earlier, but are gone one the rest of the net-next tree is merged. Sorry for the noise. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell