Hi, On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 10:57:53PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > > And then we still need to restart the charger at some point, but that > > could happen based on much longer timeouts that what we currently have. > > Li-ion batteries are very slow to self-discharge. This could timeout > could be week... or maybe a year. True, as long as the battery is not connected to anything. When connected to something there are often leak currents. So leak currents must be measured to figure out a sensible timeout. -- Sebastian