Hi all, On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 16:07:14 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in: > > arch/x86/platform/intel-mid/device_libs/platform_bt.c > > between commit: > > 4590d98f5a4f ("sfi: Remove framework for deprecated firmware") > > from the pm tree and commit: > > bdb154f074a6 ("x86/platform/intel-mid: Convert comma to semicolon") > > from the tip tree. > > I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can > carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is > concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your > upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. You may > also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting > tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the pm tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell