On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:50:18AM -0800, Curtis Malainey wrote: > > Are you sure that *zero* debounce is needed for the button presses? > > 250ms does look like a lot of time but zero might be going from one > > extreme to the other. > Fair point, I was looking at some other codecs and why they respond so > quickly, it appears they have no fixed delay and just call schedule > work. That being said, I can easily double tap <100ms. So Ideally i > would like to keep this on the order of ~50ms at most. I am guessing > Realtek will want to keep the 250ms for jack detect still. Those feel like plausible numbers to me assuming there's no hardware debounce. > Would queueing two separate jobs with two different delays be the > simple way to go? Realtek does this sound fine to you? Possibly just queuing the same job with different timeouts? I don't have particularly strong feelings assuming the resulting code make sense.