On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 12:50:13PM +0200, Jiri Prchal wrote: > This patches add support of SPI to TLV320AIC3X codecs. > > Jiri Prchal (5): > SOC Codecs: TLV320AIC3X add SPI: move thinks to header file > SOC Codecs: TLV320AIC3X add SPI: main source code for I2C and SPI > SOC Codecs: TLV320AIC3X add SPI: I2C code > SOC Codecs: TLV320AIC3X add SPI: SPI code > SOC Codecs: TLV320AIC3X add SPI: configuration and compile Please submit patches using subject lines reflecting the style for the subsystem, this makes it easier for people to identify relevant patches. Look at what existing commits in the area you're changing are doing and make sure your subject lines visually resemble what they're doing. There's no need to resubmit to fix this alone.