Hello Thierry, hello Lee, On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 07:19:29AM +0000, Lee Jones wrote: > Since some of Uwe's patches had been left unreviewed for several > weeks We're nearly there again. There are currently 30 open patches in patchwork: - There is the pca9685 series by Clemens Gruber. Some of the patches are already marked as changes-requested, but the newly proposed staggering-allowed stuff could get some attention by one of you. I'm a bit ambivalent as I wrote in my reply. I don't feel competent to comment the runtime PM stuff (patch 1). - A series to convert the rockchip dt binding to yaml, here I'd wait for Heiko Stübner to comment. I didn't look in detail but didn't spot anything obvious to criticise. - In sum 21 patches by me, some got an Ack by the respective driver maintainers, some are already >2 weeks on the list. Most of them didn't get any attention by you. :-\ Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |