On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 09:22:33AM -0700, Todd Kjos via groups.io wrote: > Is email still the right way for me to request this sort of thing? Or > should I be self-serving by submitting the proposed changes myself? Email is still fine, but if you want to submit pull requests that'd also be fine - it'd cut out the middleman a bit and reduce the potential for transcription errors I guess. In any case: https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/pull/641 hopefully does everything (some of the removals had already happened).