* Personal
@ 2021-05-10 14:06 Chris Pavlides
From: Chris Pavlides @ 2021-05-10 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-gpio

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Chris
Pavlides, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest
in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties.

Best regards

C Pavlides
Flippiebecker Wealth

* PERSONAL
@ 2024-01-28 22:00 Anna Pechorin
From: Anna Pechorin @ 2024-01-28 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hi there

I hope you are well and high in spirit? Before I continue, let me humbly apologize for coming into your space unsolicited. Nonetheless, I take solace in the fact that it is with the best intention and for our mutual benefit.

I chose you among other contacts that I came across in my search for someone who can partner with me in investment venture. It took a great deal of brain storming for me to arrive at this decision owing to my present predicament, which I will explain to you in my follow up email. I hope that my contact with you will be private, confidential and fruitful.

Presently I am totally indisposed to carry out financial transactions due to restrictions relating to the suspicious death of my husband, Ivan Pechorin who was totally against the Ukraine war. Before long it would be discovered that President Vladimir Putin murdered my husband. My strongest desire is to partner with you in investing my family money domiciled outside the shores of Russia and you becoming my fund manager. I have no problem investing this money in your country if it offers investment friendly environment.

It will be an absolute pleasure, if you would have the wherewithal to handle this project to my satisfaction. Every detail concerning this project would be laid bare to you upon indication of your interest.

Please strictly respond to pechorinanna@gmail.com

Best regards

Anna Pechorin.
***************************DISCLAIMER****************************
De informatie in dit e-mail bericht is uitsluitend bestemd
voor de geadresseerde. Verstrekking aan en gebruik door
anderen is niet toegestaan. Door de elektronische verzending
van het bericht kunnen er geen rechten worden ontleend aan de
informatie.

* PERSONAL
@ 2024-01-28 21:04 Anna Pechorin

From: Chris Pavlides @ 2021-05-10 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

@ 2014-11-23 21:31 Patrick McSweeney
From: Patrick McSweeney @ 2014-11-23 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I have a proposal with mutual benefit for you, contact me for more
information.

Regards
Patrick

* PERSONAL
@ 2010-11-06 12:33 Harry Barnes
From: Harry Barnes @ 2010-11-06 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

This is Harry Barnes of the US Marine Corps, but redeployed to Iraq, and presently stationed in Mosul. I will like to share some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $28m to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the numerous scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have access to for now. I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me in anyway, I hope you understand my limitations here. Should you have reasons to reject this  offer,  please destroy this mail as any  leakage will be too  bad for us.

Respectfully,

Harry Barnes.

* PERSONAL
@ 2010-11-06 12:32 Harry Barnes
From: Harry Barnes @ 2010-11-06 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2010-03-05 14:34 Tokyo Mitsubishi Japan
From: Tokyo Mitsubishi Japan @ 2010-03-05 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposition worth $40 Million that is mutually
beneficial and it's risk free.

* personal
@ 2008-11-16  4:19 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

UN Foundation Grant.
This is to notify you that you have been chosen as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your personal development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of US$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the UN Foundation.Please contact.ITIL Foundation secetary-MR Mendy Blakess EMAIL: MENDYBLAKESS@LIVE.COM

* Personal
@ 2008-11-16  3:21 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

UN Foundation Grant.
This is to notify you that you have been chosen as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your personal development.you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of US$500,000.00 as developmental aid from the UN Foundation.Please contact.ITIL Foundation secetary- Dr Stan Collins Email: s-collins@hotmail.com

* Personal
@ 2008-11-16  3:19 Loetterle, Misty
From: Loetterle, Misty @ 2008-11-16  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)