On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 11:52:03AM -0400, Tom Rini wrote: > On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 03:27:48PM +0200, Pali Rohár wrote: > > > On Tuesday 18 May 2021 21:26:40 Tom Rini wrote: > > > This board has not been converted to CONFIG_DM_USB by the deadline. > > > Remove it. > > > > I'm very disappointed that you want to remove Nokia N900 from U-Boot. > > > > I was waiting waiting half of year because other developers did not > > react to issues which were introduced and neither to patches which I > > sent (+ trying to remind open issues). And also I was waiting another > > half of year until other N900 related patches were merged. So the whole > > slowdown was not caused by me, why it is taking so long. > > > > Now there is still one N900 DM related patch waiting for review. I'm > > converting code step by step. > > > > So the ball is not on my side. > > So, what patch(es) need to be applied to get DM_USB enabled? Thanks. I don't see any open patches from you that look related to enabling DM_USB on the platform. If you want to disable USB on the platform for now instead, that's fine too. -- Tom