* Point of Contact to submit mmsd upstream patches, or is mmsd abandoned?
@ 2021-03-25 14:14 Chris Talbot
From: Chris Talbot @ 2021-03-25 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono, netdev
  Cc: Marcel Holtmann, Denis Kenzior, Sébastien Bianti,
	Christophe Guiraud, Regis Merlino, Ronald Tessier, Jens Rehsack,
	debian-on-mobile-maintainers, ankit.navik

Hello,

Apoligies if you get this email multiple times.

I have been working on the assumption that the ofono mailing list is
the correct avenue to submit patches for mmsd, and I have attempted to
submit patches on a couple of occasions:

https://lists.ofono.org/hyperkitty/list/ofono@ofono.org/thread/HFGZCER3I6G52SPSG44OC4KTHDO2ZEC6/

https://lists.ofono.org/hyperkitty/list/ofono@ofono.org/thread/CVOWCDC7H4G4F3N4RTUPPLOTJQ7LCHDY/

I have also attempted to contact the ofono group on the IRC mailing
list in February, January, and December in regards to submitting
patches. I have yet to recieve a reply.

At the suggestion of some other devs, I am casting a wider net to try
to get in contact with someone to see a) who do I contact about
submitting mmsd patches and b) is it abandoned?

Thank you!

--
Respectfully,
Chris Talbot

* Fwd: Point of Contact to submit mmsd upstream patches, or is mmsd abandoned?
@ 2021-03-25 22:18 ` Chris Talbot
From: Chris Talbot @ 2021-03-25 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Hello,

This seemed to bounce when I first sent it, so I am trying again.

https://lists.ofono.org/hyperkitty/list/ofono(a)ofono.org/thread/HFGZCER3I6G52SPSG44OC4KTHDO2ZEC6/

https://lists.ofono.org/hyperkitty/list/ofono(a)ofono.org/thread/CVOWCDC7H4G4F3N4RTUPPLOTJQ7LCHDY/

[...]

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 3446 bytes --]

* Re: Fwd: Point of Contact to submit mmsd upstream patches, or is mmsd abandoned?
@ 2021-05-26 11:58   ` Abell Arora
From: Abell Arora @ 2021-05-26 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono