Am Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:09:00 +0200 schrieb Juergen Gross : > > - if ( ctx->save.debug && ctx->stream_type != XC_STREAM_PLAIN ) > > + if ( ctx->save.debug ) > This is no documentation change IMO. You should either mention this > modification in the commit message, or put it into a separate patch. I think the conclusion was that this branch is dead code because only the stream_type==XC_STREAM_PLAIN code branch sets debug. So far there is a decision to be made about this code branch: - document it - remove it - fix it The latter might be impossible due to lack of APIs to query the usage of a given page. But, perhaps remus and/or colo does not suffer from apparent corruption. One day I should create a remus and a colo setup to exercise these code paths. Olaf