Hi, On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 01:36:24PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 01:12:17PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote: > > Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > There's a build dependency between the DRM bits and the new hook > > > introduced in hdmi-codec, would you be ok with merging it through the > > > drm tree? > > > Speaking of ALSA core changes, I'm fine with that. > > Yeah, a pull request for the shared bits would be handy in case there's > some collision with other work. I guess the easiest then would be for you to merge the patches and send a PR? Assuming you don't want to pull half of DRM of course :) Maxime