On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 12:20:57PM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote: > On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 11:34, Ulf Hansson wrote: > > Recent changes in genpd drops and restore performance state votes for > > devices during runtime PM. > After a second thought, it looks like we maybe should defer to apply > this final patch of the series. At least until we figured out how to > address the below issue: > So, I noticed that we have things like "regulator-fixed-domain", that > uses "required-opps" to enable/disable a regulator through the > dev_pm_set_performance_state() interface. We likely don't want to drop > the performance state internally in genpd when genpd_suspend_noirq() > gets called, for the corresponding struct device for the regulator. > I guess if genpd should drop performance states like $subject patch > suggest, we need some kind of additional coordination, that allows a > subsystem/driver to inform genpd when it should avoid it. Or something > along those lines. I'm not sure what you're looking for from me here - was there a concrete question or somehing?