* Proposal
@ 2021-06-09 12:10 Jotham Masuku
From: Jotham Masuku @ 2021-06-09 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fpga

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Jotham
Masuku, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest
in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties.

Best regards

J Masuku
Flippiebecker Wealth

* PROPOSAL
@ 2023-11-15 19:37 BPBVI
From: BPBVI @ 2023-11-15 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

Attached is a contract document for your review. Revert accordingly.

Thank You

Felix H
Project Manager
BPOPULARBVI

* Proposal
@ 2022-05-17 16:03 George Vemados
From: George Vemados @ 2022-05-17 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rcu

Can you represent our company in your region?

Regards.

* Proposal
@ 2022-05-17 15:51 George Vemados
From: George Vemados @ 2022-05-17 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2022-05-17 15:24 George Vemados

From: George Vemados @ 2022-05-17 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

@ 2021-06-30  8:14 Jotham Masuku
From: Jotham Masuku @ 2021-06-30  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sparse

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Jotham
Masuku, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact through an online business directory and I thought I
should contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. I am contacting you because one of my high profile
clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked me to
look for individuals and companies in your country with
interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest in. He
wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

I have decided to keep this brief for now but please kindly

From: Jotham Masuku @ 2021-06-09 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arch

@ 2021-05-10 17:04 Chris Pavlides
From: Chris Pavlides @ 2021-05-10 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Chris
Pavlides, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest
in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties.

Best regards

C Pavlides
Flippiebecker Wealth

* Proposal
@ 2021-05-10 14:25 Christos
From: Christos @ 2021-05-10 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: io-uring

@ 2021-05-10 13:49 Chris
From: Chris @ 2021-05-10 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2021-03-29 13:47 Yusuf
From: Yusuf @ 2021-03-29 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Good day.

I got your contact from a business director online and I am
contacting you because I have a proposition that could be of
great interest to you. I represent the interest of my brother in-
law who was a minister in the Syrian Government. As you probably
know, there is a lot of crisis and war going on currently in
Syria and my brother in-law has been one of the few people to
publicly oppose the Government's policy on this senseless war and
killings of innocent citizens that has been going on for a long
time. Due to his support for the opposition to put an end to this
war and install a more peaceful regime, the current Government
are now out to unlawfully arrest and seize all of his assets.
Their plan is to incapacitate and frustrate my brother in-law so
that he would not have the resources needed to continue his
campaign towards peace and justice in the country.

In the midst of all these problems he is facing and in order to
secure the future of his family, he has asked me to help him find
a foreigner with good business acumen that can help him invest
the total sum of $100 Million USD that he has secured with a
financial institution in Europe. Fortunately, at this time, the
Government of his country do not know of the existence of the
funds and he wants to move it out and invest it in a stable and
neutral country. I am contacting you mainly to see if you if will
be interested in this opportunity to help accomodate these funds
and invest it on our behalf. We will handle the logistics
involved in the movement of the funds to you and you will also be
greatly compensated for your efforts. Please note that this
transaction will be executed in a legal way and will not bring
any harm to you or your family.

If this proposal interests you, kindly respond so that I can give
you more details and we can also negotiate your compensation.

Regards,

Hassan.

* Proposal
@ 2021-03-29 13:47 Yusuf
From: Yusuf @ 2021-03-29 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

[...]

* Re: Proposal
       [not found] <mail.b34a3921-f41b-4b8c-bbcd-1db213943a00@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-29 18:09 ` Hailey Jones
From: Hailey Jones @ 2020-05-29 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org'

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with you to see if there is a mutual fit between our company’s expertise and your goals around.

Please review my previous emails and let me know your thoughts.

Await your response.

Thanks,

Hailey Jones - Marketing Executive

Hi,

Did you get a chance to go through my previous email?

Kindly let me know your target audience (Sectors, Job Titles & Geography) that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the counts, samples and pricing details for your review.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Hailey Jones - Marketing Executive

Hi,

Would you like to connect with key decision makers from the below sectors;

Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, Banking & Finance, Media & Internet, Hospitality, etc.

You can contact them via direct business emails or phone numbers for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We can also provide you contacts from companies currently using Altium

Software.

Kindly let me know the Sectors, Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Hailey Jones - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.

* RE: Proposal
       [not found] <mail.379118b9-b9ea-41c3-b94c-efdc6c1d3d0f@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-28 17:01 ` Hailey Jones
From: Hailey Jones @ 2020-05-28 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org'

       [not found] <mail.3c2fabf7-d436-4d4e-93cc-1a7bfd1bc44f@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-28 16:42 ` Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs
From: Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs @ 2020-05-28 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-erofs

       [not found] <mail.c0f28aa2-bdb7-48d5-a6ef-5e4bf425f7db@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-28 16:40 ` Hailey Jones
From: Hailey Jones @ 2020-05-28 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

       [not found] <mail.a21a9fea-90d8-42f9-aa98-bc9f48247cbe@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-27 17:16 ` Hailey Jones
From: Hailey Jones @ 2020-05-27 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

       [not found] <mail.170a76ce-d04d-45ec-9685-3db7abf2f03b@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-27 17:16 ` Hailey Jones
From: Hailey Jones @ 2020-05-27 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

       [not found] <mail.adaf45a7-a3c5-4638-b8f5-7a8fca14d603@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2020-05-27 17:15 ` Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs
From: Hailey Jones via Linux-erofs @ 2020-05-27 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-erofs

@ 2019-10-20 21:21 Mr. Maheed
From: Mr. Maheed  @ 2019-10-20 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

I have a special discussion to discuss with you please get back to me.
Sincerely,
Mr. Maheed Asad
Alcaldia La Magdalena Contreras Coordinacion

* Proposal
@ 2019-10-20 21:21 Mr. Maheed
From: Mr. Maheed  @ 2019-10-20 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

@ 2019-08-03  4:49 John Woods
From: John Woods @ 2019-08-03  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir, Madam,

Confidential Business Proposal

I am Mr.John Woods, a Consultant with the Department of Power and Steel here in Spain . I have been contracted by a wealthy individual and serving  government official from somewhere in Africa who is interested in  engaging your services for investment of a large volume of fund (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) Which he Deposited with a Finance Company here in Spain . You will act as the beneficiary of the fund to carry out the investment of the fund in any business venture you consider lucrative.

If you are capable of handling any type of investment in your country, Please, get back to me immediately and send your telephone and fax numbers to enable me communicate with you and provide you with further details.

Note that 30% of the fund is your share (Commission) for securing the fund from the security company before the investment of the fund shall be carried out. This is necessary because the investor as a serving government official in his country of origin is eager to transfer ownership of the fund to you because he is not expected in his official capacity to own such huge sum of money.

I will appreciate an urgent response from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.John Woods

Email: johnwoods272 at gmail.com

* proposal.
@ 2019-07-16 16:19 Allen Mr
From: Allen Mr @ 2019-07-16 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

How are you? i am inviting you for a business deal of $4.5 million USD where this money can be shared between us if you agree to my business proposal .

* Proposal
@ 2018-07-16 22:34 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-07-16 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

I have a business proposal of mutual benefits i would like to discuss with you,i asked before and i still await your positive response thanks.

* Proposal
@ 2018-07-13  0:31 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-07-13  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-07-13  0:17 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-07-13  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-07-12 23:32 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-07-12 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-07-12 22:46 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-07-12 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-06-08  1:44 Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh
From: Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh @ 2018-06-08  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day,

i know you do not know me personally but i have checked your profile
and i see generosity in you, There's an urgent offer attach
to your name here in the office of Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh Member of
the Board of Directors, Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank  (Turkey) and
head of private banking and wealth management
Regards,
Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh

* Proposal
@ 2018-06-08  1:41 Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh
From: Mr. Fawaz KhE. Al Saleh @ 2018-06-08  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-06-02 19:40 Miss Victoria Mehmet
From: Miss Victoria Mehmet @ 2018-06-02 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello

I have been trying to contact you. Did you get my business proposal?

Best Regards,
Miss.Victoria Mehmet

* Proposal
@ 2018-05-28 20:46 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-28 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello

I have been trying to contact you. Did you get my business proposal?

Best Regards,
Miss.Zeliha ömer faruk
Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere
Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215
Sisli - Istanbul, Turke

* Proposal
@ 2018-05-27 22:29 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-27 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-05-26 15:25 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-26 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Greetings to you please i have a business proposal for you contact me
for more detailes asap thanks.

Best Regards,
Miss.Zeliha ömer faruk
Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere
Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215
Sisli - Istanbul, Turkey

* Proposal
@ 2018-05-22 22:28 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-22 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-21 22:33 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-21 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-17 22:15 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-17 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-17 22:14 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-17 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-16 23:26 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-16 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-16 23:03 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-16 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-05-13 21:54 Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-13 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-05-11 23:31 Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-11 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-05-10  0:39 Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-10  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-05-09 23:57 Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-09 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-05-09 23:04 Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-05-09 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2018-04-30 21:13 Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Miss Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-30 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

   Greetings to you today i asked before but i did't get a response please
i know this might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me
personally i have a business proposal for our mutual benefit please let
me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,

@ 2018-04-26 22:50 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-26 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

   Greetings to you today i asked before but i did't get a response please
i know this might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me
personally i have a business proposal for you please reply for more
info.

Best Regards,

@ 2018-04-26 20:39 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-26 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-26 20:34 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-26 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-16 21:45 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-16 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello

Greeetings to you please did you get my previous email regarding my
investment proposal last week friday ?

MS.Zeliha ömer faruk
zeliha.omer.faruk@gmail.com

* Proposal
@ 2018-04-16 21:19 MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-16 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-16 21:16 ` MS Zeliha Omer Faruk

From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-16 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

Hello

Greeetings to you please did you get my previous email regarding my
investment proposal last week friday ?

MS.Zeliha ?mer faruk
zeliha.omer.faruk at gmail.com

* Proposal
@ 2018-04-16 21:15 ` MS Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: MS Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-16 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2018-04-01 19:51 Melisa Mehmet
From: Melisa Mehmet @ 2018-04-01 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hello

   Greetings to you today i asked before but i did't get a response please i know this might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me personally so i will give you a video call to explain more but did you get my previous email ? Let me know asap.

Best Regards,

Miss Melisa Mehmet

@ 2018-04-01 17:50 Melisa Mehmet
From: Melisa Mehmet @ 2018-04-01 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-04-01 17:42 Melisa Mehmet
From: Melisa Mehmet @ 2018-04-01 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-03-25 10:11 @Sheng Li Hung
From: @Sheng Li Hung @ 2018-03-25 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have a very profitable business for you

* Proposal
@ 2018-02-21 22:56 melisa mehmet
From: melisa mehmet @ 2018-02-21 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hello

Greetings to you and everyone around you please did you get my previous email regarding my proposal ?
please let me know if we can work together on this.

Best Reagrds

* Proposal
@ 2018-01-21 18:38 Ms Melisa Mehmet
From: Ms Melisa Mehmet @ 2018-01-21 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello

i want to invest in your region i have some funds under my management
please let me know if we can work together on this investment plan.

Regards
Melisa Mehmet

* Proposal
@ 2018-01-21 18:17 Ms Melisa Mehmet
From: Ms Melisa Mehmet @ 2018-01-21 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-11-10  2:13 Ms.Lev
From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-11-10  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

I have a rather important business proposal for you, I shall provide you with details upon your response to my email.

* Proposal
@ 2017-11-10  2:13 Ms.Lev
From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-11-10  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

@ 2017-10-24 16:28 Ms.Lev
From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-10-24 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

 I have a confidential deal for you, please contact me for more details via this email immediately.

* Proposal
@ 2017-08-29 23:57 Ms.Lev
From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-08-29 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

 I have a confidential deal for you, please contact me for more details via this email immediately.

God Bless,
Ms.Lev

* Re: Proposal
@ 2017-07-17 10:12 Elodie Azeez
From: Elodie Azeez @ 2017-07-17 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Compliment of the day to you. I am Mrs. Elodie, I am sending this brief
letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $5.5 million US Dollars into
your account for investment in your country. I shall send you more information
and procedures when I receive positive response from you.

Thank you.
Mrs. Elodie Azeez

* Proposal
@ 2017-07-09  9:54 Ms.Lev

From: Ms.Lev @ 2017-07-09  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipient

@ 2017-03-11 10:46 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Personal Business proposal for you,contact me via my personal E-mail for more detail's:
ms_teresa_au30@outlook.com

* Proposal...
@ 2017-03-11 10:46 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-11 10:44 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-11 10:42 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-11 10:36 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-11 10:34 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2017-03-11 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-11-18  4:34 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2016-11-18  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business Partnership Proposal For You,contact me via my personal E-mail for further
detail's: ms_teresa_au17@outlook.com

* Proposal
@ 2016-11-03  5:04 Nawaf Diab
From: Nawaf Diab @ 2016-11-03  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Hello Dear,

I am Nawaf Diab. I sent you a proposal a few days ago and since I did not receive any reply from you, I assume you did not receive it so I am now resending it to you in this email. Please review the proposal included with this message and let me know if you are interested in working with us on this project. if for any reason, you are unable to open the attachment, please let me know so that I can send as a plain text. I await your immediate response.

Regards,

Nawaf.

[-- Attachment #2: Proposal.pdf --]

* Proposal
@ 2016-10-11  0:58 ` Nawaf Diab

From: Dean Johnston @ 2016-09-28  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

Good day. I sent you an investment proposal a few days ago but I am not sure if you received it because I did not get a response from you. I am now resending it to you again. See Annex. Please go through it and let me have your feedback. Also, kindly let me know if you are unable to open the proposal so I can send it to you in plain text or another format. It will be in our mutual interest if we can work together on this proposal.

Regards,

Dean.

[-- Attachment #2: Proposal.pdf --]

* Proposal
@ 2016-07-16  7:20 Teresa Au
From: Teresa Au @ 2016-07-16  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Business proposal for you,contact me via my personal E-mail for more detail's:
ms_teresa_au12@outlook.com

* proposal
@ 2016-07-08  9:13 Safiya Younis
From: Safiya Younis @ 2016-07-08  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Safiya Younis and I have a proposal for our mutual benefit worth ($13M), get back to me on: safiya@openmailbox.org for more details.
Safiya

* proposal
@ 2016-05-18  8:05 welcome
From: welcome @ 2016-05-18  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

 Dear Friend,
 It is obvious that we are not friend's neither are we acquaintance, hence my
 mail will be a great surprise to you, but my Intents are not to delve into
 your privacy without caution and permission,but for a project opportunity
 worth $98.6 Million that will benefit both of us mutually.If you are
 interested to know about this project, complete details of my honourable
 self and this project will be provided for your perusal.
 Email;kuntjoromicheal@yahoo.com.hk

* proposal
@ 2016-05-18  3:40 welcome-2e681IaUmhVSwrhanM7KvQ
From: welcome-2e681IaUmhVSwrhanM7KvQ @ 2016-05-18  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

 Dear Friend,
 It is obvious that we are not friend's neither are we acquaintance, hence my
 mail will be a great surprise to you, but my Intents are not to delve into
 your privacy without caution and permission,but for a project opportunity
 worth $98.6 Million that will benefit both of us mutually.If you are
 interested to know about this project, complete details of my honourable
 self and this project will be provided for your perusal.
 Email;kuntjoromicheal-/E1597aS9LTXPF5Rlphj1Q@public.gmane.org

* proposal
@ 2016-05-17 11:13 welcome
From: welcome @ 2016-05-17 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hope this message meet you well, My name is Mr Zhang Dong. I
write to you because I intend to give you a portion of my deposited funds
to donate to charity as a result of my present illness and what my family
members did to me. Do you have any charity foundation in mind we can help?
Write back to so i can give you full details.
Thanks Mr Dong
Reply emails; mrzhangdong21@gmail.com

* Proposal
@ 2016-01-25 22:57 Michael J. Tynan
From: Michael J. Tynan @ 2016-01-25 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Greetings,
My name is Mr.Michael J. Tynan, I am a banker with Bank Of America. It is true that we have not meet each other in person, but I strongly believe in trust and friendship in every business. I have an Indian deceased customer's abandoned fund, which I am his personal financial adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me. You can call me as soon you receive my message, so that i will send to you full details about the transaction.
My best regards,
Mr.Michael J. Tynan
MOBILE: +1 347 269 3740

* proposal
@ 2015-10-02 20:46 Mr, Holmes
From: Mr, Holmes @ 2015-10-02 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I wish to discuss a very confidential business proposition worth $48Million USD with you that will be of immense benefit to the both of us, but I want your consent before sending details.

Mr Wing

* Proposal
@ 2015-05-30 14:28 Auren Abogados
From: Auren Abogados @ 2015-05-30 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Please,

       Kindly Accept & Acknowledge My Proposal!

My name is Mr. Manuel Francisco Suarez a lawyer resident in Spain. I am
writing to let you know that I have some funds I want to transfer for
investment and am seeking if you can be a beneficiary.Do not hesitate to
contact me through my below e-mail address for more information if
interested.

Sincerely,
Manuel Francisco Suarez (Esq).
manuelcescSuarez@aim.com

* Proposal
@ 2015-05-30  9:19 ` Auren Abogados

From: Auren Abogados @ 2015-05-30  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-06-12  3:43 Gogna
From: Gogna @ 2014-06-12  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a proposal for you.

* Proposal.
@ 2014-06-12  1:13 Gogna
From: Gogna @ 2014-06-12  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a proposal for you.

* Proposal
@ 2014-03-27 17:55 Abbas Salawu
From: Abbas Salawu @ 2014-03-27 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Please go through the attached mutually benefiting business proposal and let me know if you are interested in working with us on this project. It is attached in a pdf format to this email. After reading the proposal, you can email me on: abbas.salawu@thesyriatel.com so that we can go over the details together.

Regards.

Abbas.

[-- Attachment #2: Proposal.pdf --]

* Proposal
@ 2014-02-08 14:24 ` Mark Reyes Guus
From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-08 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day. I am Mark Reyes Guus, I work with Abn Amro Bank as an auditor. I have a proposition to discuss with you. Should you be interested, please e-mail back to me.

Private Email: markreyesguus-cUNmAtK3PYUqdlJmJB21zg@public.gmane.org OR markguus.reyes01-/k+kKI0dE6M@public.gmane.org

Yours Sincerely,
Mark Reyes Guus.

From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-08 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Private Email: markreyesguus@abnmrob.co.uk OR markguus.reyes01@yahoo.nl

From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-08 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-02-08 14:10 Mark Reyes Guus
From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-08 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-02-08 10:09 Mark Reyes Guus

From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-08 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-08-05 12:56 Lisbeth Karlsson
From: Lisbeth Karlsson @ 2013-08-05 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the account
of a deceased client for claims valued at Fourteen million, three
hundred thousand Pounds.

Contact me through my private email for details: halawani.aao@ovi.com

Mr. Halawani, Azhar Abdulrahim.
Solicitors Legal Services Barristers
United Kingdom

From: Lisbeth Karlsson @ 2013-08-05 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Contact me through my private email for details: halawani.aao-ceosCSQIA1M@public.gmane.org

@ 2013-07-26  6:40 williamleungcheung
From: williamleungcheung @ 2013-07-26  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

i am william wing leung cheung, i have a confidential business for you to handle for me, if interested kindly reply via: {williamleungc@yahoo.com.hk}

* PROPOSAL
@ 2013-06-14 22:45 Mr.Lucky Igbinedion
From: Mr.Lucky Igbinedion @ 2013-06-14 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

This proposal is addressed directly to you as a private obligation
required of you and should be treated as utmost secrete.

Am interested to invest some huge amount of money in your country I
promise to sent you more details. AS soon as you get this mail get
back to me immediately. I will like to know more procedures if you are
interested about this proposal.

Regards,
Mr.Lucky Igbinedion.

E-mail enviado atraves do sistema de WebMail.

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de Anti-virus da Metalurgica Visa.

* Proposal
@ 2013-05-17 18:11 Norman Chan
From: Norman Chan @ 2013-05-17 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have got a business proposal of $47.1M USD for you, please contact me
for more

details on normmchan@qq.com

* Re: Proposal
@ 2013-01-03 22:12 David Marshal
From: David Marshal @ 2013-01-03 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the
trustees and Executors to the WILL of our late client.I write in respect
of a pending issue about a national of your country hereinafter referred
to as my client, he share the same last name with you. He died on 28th
January 2007 at the age of 78; leaving behind 6.2M US currency (Six
Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Currency) with a security &
Finance Firm.

I am seeking your permission to present your name as the next of kin since
you bear the same last name. I am ready to work with you or possibly any
member of your immediate family to relocate this money to your
country.Even though he was a foreigner living and working here he
requested before his death that he be buried here in his words, "I regard
here as my home and the people as my people" We therefore reckoned that
you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All
the legal papers will be processed on your response.

In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward any
proof of identities of yours, your current telephone / fax numbers and
forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court
probate division for the release of this sum of money.

I await your reply.

Yours faithfully,
David Marshal
Lammack, Blackburn, Great Britain.

* PROPOSAL
@ 2012-12-11 23:32 Ms Susan van der merwe
From: Ms Susan van der merwe @ 2012-12-11 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please can you assist me to receive and invest this US$20,000,000,00 Million, I will give you details as soon as I hear from you.

Regard,

Ms.Susan van der Merwe

* Proposal
@ 2012-09-05  6:23 chen
From: chen @ 2012-09-05  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I Have A Business Proposal For You For More Information Get Back To Me Via Email : chen.li78@yahoo.cn

* Proposal
@ 2012-09-05  6:23 chen
From: chen @ 2012-09-05  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-08-23 22:55 Tai Bei
From: Tai Bei @ 2012-08-23 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good-day To You,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of
mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for
someone who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr. Tai Bei,
officer with the International bank of Taipei (Bank SinoPac). I will
need you to assist me in executing a business project from Taiwan to
your country. It involves the transfer of money, Everything concerning
this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we
shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. I shall furnish you
with more information about this operation immediately I receive a
positive response from you.

Kind Regards,
Tai Bei

* Proposal.
@ 2012-08-23 22:55 Tai Bei

From: Tai Bei @ 2012-08-23 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-05-01  8:47 Ahmed Kazeem
From: Ahmed Kazeem @ 2012-05-01  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello, Please kindly review the attached proposal and get back to me at your earliest convinience.

Regards,

Ahmed.

[-- Attachment #2: Proposal.gif --]
[-- Type: image/gif, Size: 81708 bytes --]

* Proposal.
@ 2012-03-11 23:58 P. D. Soon
From: P. D. Soon @ 2012-03-11 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Good day,

I am Mr. Park Dong Soon, I have a proposal for you. Please reply for
specifics.

* Proposal
@ 2012-03-06  1:38 Lin Huang
From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

There is a fund i need you to claim.Reply for details

* Proposal
@ 2012-03-06  1:38 Lin Huang
From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-hpV0y7THmws

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2012-03-06  1:24 Lin Huang
From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2012-03-06  1:01 Lin Huang
From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-hpV0y7THmws

From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-06  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2012-03-05 18:52 Lin Huang
From: Lin Huang @ 2012-03-05 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2011-10-05 18:25 Mrs Melissa Smith
From: Mrs Melissa Smith @ 2011-10-05 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs. Melissa Smith a Widow recently diagnosed of having Cancer with
only weeks to live, i hereby donate to you my 20 Million Pounds to set up
a Charity Home. Respond so i can have my Lawyer contact you with further
details.

Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Melissa Smith.

* Proposal
       [not found] <3786193752434CA2A41BCD4AF08F6D47@ReligiousEd>
@ 2011-05-23 21:22 ` James
From: James @ 2011-05-23 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felicia Klein

I want your assistance to invest a huge amount of money in your
country for the both of us i need to hear from you before i can
proceed to know your interest in business investment and also send me
your direct telephone number as well as your full names.James Morrow

* Proposal
@ 2011-02-10 21:38 Gilbert Talaki
From: Gilbert Talaki @ 2011-02-10 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Gilbert Talaki, my late client that shares the same last name as yours died on the 1st of October 2006.
He deposited money with the Bank and now they have asked me to provide a next of kin to claim his funds.

Barrister Gilbert Talaki

* PROPOSAL..
@ 2010-10-03 11:40 Mrs Irina Gutavo
From: Mrs Irina Gutavo @ 2010-10-03 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs Irina Gutavo a Cancer Patient,i hereby donate to you my £20
Million Pounds to set up a Charity foundation for my doctor recently
informed me that i have few weeks to live.

Please respond so i can have my Lawyer contact you with further details to
receive this inheritance.

Sincerely.
Mrs. Irina Gutavo.

From: Mrs Irina Gutavo @ 2010-10-03 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-08-29  3:03 Luigi Landini
From: Luigi Landini @ 2010-08-29  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

          I am Lee Kiang,an attorney at law.A deceased client of mine,
that shares the same last name as yours died as a
result of a heart-related condition .His heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami
disaster,i contacted you to help in the distribution of the fund left
behind by
my late client.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law,you can also contact me on my private
EMAIL:-leknghui@gmail.com
Best regards,

This message was sent using IMP at ifc.cnr.it

* Proposal
@ 2010-07-08 20:15 Liu Qinggui
From: Liu Qinggui @ 2010-07-08 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liuqinggui

My Name Is Liu Qin Qinggui,

I have a serious big business to propose to you, my late client Mr Henry Ting, left an unclaimed sum with my bank.

I want you to help me process and receive this fund, Rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand,
and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you a good percentage of the fund as your share.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail: liuqinggui@yahoo.com.hk

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work .

I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.

Liu Qin Qinggui

* Proposal
@ 2010-04-14  7:24 ` global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-04-14  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Medicos Financials is offering  loans for business, education and other forms
of financial purposes within 72 hours at a minimized interest rate of 2%. If
interested, please fill the loan application requirements below and specify
on the amount you need in US Dollar($).
Borrowers` Data Form,,,,Your Name: Your Country: Your Address: Your Age: Your
Fax Number: mobile Number: Office Number: Your Occupation: Sex: Monthly
Income: Amount Needed: Loan duration

From: global loan company @ 2010-04-14  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-16  5:21 Global SpringerLink Finance Investments
From: Global SpringerLink Finance Investments @ 2010-02-16  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Global Springer Link Finance Investments!!!
* Arrangements to Borrow up to $50,000,000.00 * Flexible loan terms and
conditions. *Interest rates as low as 3%. *Choose between 1 to 35 years
repayment period. *Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan  Please
apply for Global Springer Link Finance Investments by sending your Mail.

Regards
Management

* Proposal
@ 2010-02-16  5:19 Global SpringerLink Finance Investments
From: Global SpringerLink Finance Investments @ 2010-02-16  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-01-05 17:26 ` David Houston
From: David Houston @ 2010-01-05 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mr.brianholland02, linux-kernel

> Hello,
Hello!
> I  have a proposal  to share with you if you care to listen.
Not really...
> It is confidential and should be kept discreet.
Wait to go! Kept discreet.... why not send it to the worlds largest
mailing list!
> Please contact me on my private email ( mr.brianholland02@yahoo.com )
Is this so we can have a nice chat and maybe I'll send you my bank
details and you'll let me keep some of the funds?

> Bless you
I didn't sneeze....

> linux-kernel" in

* Proposal
@ 2010-01-05 16:54 MR BRIAN .H
From: MR BRIAN .H @ 2010-01-05 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I  have a proposal  to share with you if you care to listen. It is
confidential and should be kept discreet. Please contact me on my

@ 2008-02-05 15:16 mailer04
From: mailer04 @ 2008-02-05 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM DESK OF DR KELVIN BRIGGS
C/ Gran Vía, 66, Madrid
29008 MADRID
 I am delighted to  seek your co-operation in establishing a Five-Star
 Tourist
 Hotel or a Real Estate Investment Project in your country.As a
 citizen, I
 need your assistance.
projects.  final commencement of these projects, you will be a partner.
 You will also be entitled to a percentage
Hope to have a mutual trust and investment relationship with you.
 I will so much appreciate that.
 Regards.
Dr.B.KEVLVIN - kelvinbriggs@mail.vu

* proposal
@ 2007-07-23 13:46 Wood
From: Wood @ 2007-07-23 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: virtualization

[-- Attachment #2: proposal.pdf --]

* PROPOSAL
@ 2006-05-30 14:06 Austin Rock
From: Austin Rock @ 2006-05-30 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pm

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: austin_rock223@yahoo.com.au

Dear Sir/Madam,

For security reasons, I wouldn't like to reveal the identity of my client right now until I receive your letter of intent to assist in this transaction.

For your information,my client  have Twenty Million Dollars  deposited in Diplomatic Courier Company and he wants to secretly invest  this funds in choice properties (Commercial and Residential Houses) abroad due to political cartography  in his country  Benin Republic and I would appreciate it if you  will kindly assist us to make this transaction a success for our mutual benefit.You will be responsible for managing the investment for my client until his arrival in your country with his family.

Your every assistance rendered to us in this regard will be highly appreciated and rewarded handsomely  by my client.

Please when replying do not forget to let me have your private tel/fax numbers for easy and effective communication.

Yours faithfully,

- Austin Rock

* Proposal
@ 2005-05-27 15:47 cgeorge02
From: cgeorge02 @ 2005-05-27 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgeorge02

Hello,

My name is George Harrison, I am a friend/Councellor to a former credit manager in a bank here in the United Kingdom.

I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried.

This requires a private arrangement. You will receive these funds
under legal claims, all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free transfer.

I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation for fewer questions asked.I have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are quite large.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law with complete confidentiality provided and guaranteed.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately. if not please disregard this email.

Kind Regards,
George Harrison

* proposal
@ 2005-03-20  4:18 julliets fish
From: julliets fish @ 2005-03-20  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
I am lady of the Anglican communion Knight Hood.Am lady
julliet fish.I am the PRO and in charge of a trust fund
 put
together by a group of very wealthy christian business
 men
who over the years have donnated bountifully to
 orphanages,
less privilledged and victims of war.This group of
 friends
who operates as gospel philanthropic fund, wants thier
names to remain behind the scene, i am the public
 relation
officer.this organisation has been able to dinstinguish
itselves as remakable philanthropist in Africa, Asia
,america,and European countries.This is why am
 contacting
you, because i believe you  will understand and
 be
interested in  the business.
I am going to add your name to the list as one of the
selected owners of private orphanage homes  so that you
shall from hence forth receive fund on monthly basis
 from
the Gospel philanthropic fund.from hence forth you shall
receive $10,000 on monthly basis,you shall take $2,000
 and
credit my a/c with $8,000.you must keep this between
 us.You
know you are going to be the ownner of a non existing
orphanage home. And am a respected lady internationally.
must protect my good name. On your agreement to involve
 in
this monthly benefit,get back to me so that i add your
 name
to the selected owners of orphanage home,which will
 benefit
 from this monthly charity.And our new office in canada
 is
charge with the responsibility of disseminating cashier
checks to the selected owners of orphanage homes will
 make
sure you receive one to the tone of $10,000 monthly to
 run
your supposed orphanage homes. $2,000 for you and you
credit my a/c with $8,000.IS IT A DEAL?
Get back to me
lady julliet fish P.R.O
GOSPEL PHILANTHROPIC
FUND
LONDON, ENGLAND

* proposal
@ 2005-03-20  4:17 julliets fish

From: julliets fish @ 2005-03-20  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-03-20  4:16 julliets fish

From: julliets fish @ 2005-03-20  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-13 10:54 yahoo18
From: yahoo18 @ 2004-12-13 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yahoo18

Dear Customer,

Be the very first listing in the top search engines immediately.

Our company will now place any business with a qualified website permanently at
the top of the major search engines guaranteed never to move (ex: Yahoo!, MSN,
Alta Vista, etc.).  This promotion includes unlimited traffic and is not going
to last long.  If you are interested in being guaranteed first position in the
top search engines at a promotional fee, please contact us promptly to find out
if you qualify via email at yahoo18@speedy.com.pe Please include the URL(s) you
are interested in promoting.
This is not pay per click.  Examples will be provided.

Sincerely,

The Search Engine Placement Specialists

* Proposal
@ 2004-10-14 11:33 fancy3
From: fancy3 @ 2004-10-14 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fancy3

Dear Customer,

Be the very first listing in the top search engines immediately.
Our company will now place any business with a qualified website permanently
at the top of the major search engines guaranteed never to move.  This
promotion includes unlimited traffic and is not going to last long.  If you
are interested in being guaranteed first position in the top search engines at
a promotional fee, please contact us promptly to find out if you qualify via
email at fancy3@speedy.com.pe and include the URL(s) you are interested in
placing.  This is not pay per click.

The following are examples on Yahoo!, MSN and Alta Vista:

Company:             Oahu Dive Center

keyword:             oahu scuba diving

Company:             California Moves.com

keyword:             find a home southern california

Sincerely,

IGN

The Search Engine Promotional Consultants

* PROPOSAL
@ 2003-08-21 14:14 ANDREW JANEH
From: ANDREW JANEH @ 2003-08-21 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir/Madam,
Due to reasons i would explain in greater detail later,i am in search of a sincere partner to assist me in securing and investing the sum of USD25,000.000 (twenty five million  dollars)inherited from my father's business reserve.
I am the only surviving child of late Mr Sekou Janeh ,a liberian diamond merchant.my father became rich from his extensive investment in  diamond trade both in Liberia and in Sierra leone.he was assasinated in Monrovia,Liberia in November 2000 by gunmen of the Charles Taylor-led dictatorship while on a business trip. Before his death, my father who foresaw the insecurity of both our lives and property based on his line of business and the insecurity of the region, decided to deposit the above sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has become the only inherited property of our family after the death of my father; yet the liberia government and it's loyalists are bent on hunting us down because of my father's vast financial reserve.
To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 20% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds or 25% share of a possible joint venture business.
if you would want to proceed under these terms,please reply for detailed information. if you do not accept my offer,in good fate treat with utmost confidentiality . A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax numbers for more confidential communication will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely yours,
ANDREW JANEH.

* PROPOSAL
@ 2002-07-11  1:19 DR.SALISU JOHN
From: DR.SALISU JOHN @ 2002-07-11  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Dear Sir/Madam,

First,I must solicit your strictest confidence in this
transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential.I am the Secretary of the
Cont-ract Review Panel instituted by His Excelency
President Olusegun Obasanjo to probe/review all
Contracts executed and payments made during the regime
of late General Sani Abacha. I have been mandated by
my colleagues on the Panel to seek your assistance in
the transfer of the sum ofUS$32.4Million into your
Bank Account.

As you may know, the late General Abacha and members
of his government embezzled billions of dollar
sthrough spurious contracts and payments to foreigners
between 1993 - 1998 and this is now the subject of
probe by my Panel. In the course of our review, wehave
discovered this sum of $32.4Million, which the former
dictator could not transfer from the dedicatedaccount
of the Central Bank of Nigeria before his sudden death
in June 1998. It is this amount that my Colleagues and
I have decided to acquire for ourselves through your
assistance.

This assistance becomes crucial because we cannot
acquire the funds in our names and as government
officials we are not allowed to own or operate foreign
bank accounts. We have thus developed a fullproof,
legal and totally risk free scheme through which the
fund can be transferred to your nominated bank account
within a very short time. The scheme is to use our
position and influence on the Panel to present you as
a foreign Contractor beneficiary of the funds. We
shall arrange all documentation to support this claim
and get Approval for the transfer of the funds for
your benefit on our behalf. The scheme is perfected to
be 100% risk free and weare sure the funds can arrive
your Account within 7 -10 working days from when you
agree to assist us.

You should acknowledge the receipt of my mail through
the above e-mail address so we can further discuss the
modalities of your cooperation and negotiate the
charge for the usage of your Account. You definitely
have a lot to benefit from this transaction as we have
decided to give you 20% of the total sum as soon as
you secure it in your account,and we have also set
aside 5% of the total sum for all expenses incurred in
the course of this transaction.Please, endeavor to
give me a private telephone/faxnumber through which we
can communicate with you inconfidence (in your
response) as the need for secrecy is great to this
transaction.

We expect your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

DR.SALISU JOHN.

* Re: proposal
@ 2002-06-19 22:49   ` h-peter recktenwald
From: h-peter recktenwald @ 2002-06-19 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-assembly

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:04:19 -0500
Michael Jarvis <michael@jarvis.com> wrote:

> This is fraud.  Do not be fooled...read this website:
>
> http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

consequently, this is fraud, too.

--
Linux,Assembly,Forth: http://www.lxhp.in-berlin.de/index-lx.shtml en/de

* proposal
@ 2002-06-19 12:51 abdul abacha
From: abdul abacha @ 2002-06-19 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-assembly

ABDUL ABACHA
ABUJA
NIGERIA.
Sir,
My name is ABDUL ABACHA Following the sudden death of my father GENERAL SANI ABACHA the late former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in the country.
My mother is still under detention arraigned before the federal high court of Nigeria for an offense she did not commit. As a woman she is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with every body within the country.
You must have heard over the media reports on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my father in different security firms and banks abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money we confidently lodged with them and many outrightly blackmail us.
In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of $300m. Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me and my mother poor for life. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you. due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I can not get a visa to leave the country so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.
I deposited the sum of USD $4.5million dollars with a cash security firm in Europe during one of my trip to europe while my dad was still in power I would withheld the name for now until we open communication.I shall be grateful if you could receive this funds in cash on my behalf for safe keeping. This arrangement is only known to you now me and my mother alone, I hope to deal directly with you and the security company on how you can receive this funds in cash for me for safe keeping in your country and you will later help me to obtain visa to join you in your country.
Let honesty be our watch word in this transaction I am prepared to give you 30% of this funds Kindly forward secure telephone and email address so that we commence communication immediately. In case you don't accept this proposal please do not discuss it with any one.
Kindly reply me through this new email address for security reason of this transaction Email aa_7abacha@yahoo.com <mailto:aa_7abacha@yahoo.com>
Best Regards,
Abdul Abacha.

* Re: proposal
@ 2002-06-19 12:04 ` Michael Jarvis
From: Michael Jarvis @ 2002-06-19 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-assembly

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:51:19PM +0000, abdul abacha wrote:

> ABDUL ABACHA
> ABUJA
> NIGERIA.
>
> Sir,
>
> My name is ABDUL ABACHA Following the sudden death of my father GENERAL
> SANI ABACHA the late former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I
> have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and
> hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been
> subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents
> in the country.

[snip]